Just a few randoms from whats going on in my life at the mo to share…..
- I am starting to feel a little panicky about Xmas. I hate shopping. Nuff said.
- Rob and I have ordered new carpet for our lounge and dining room! Whoo hoo! After two years of bare concrete floors, they should be fitted in time for Xmas!
- We also ordered a brand new bed! Yup, a decent, proper, grown up divan bed (a stylish one, honest!) I will post on here all about my bedroom decorating plans soon.
- My brain cannot cope with all these choices I have to make, i.e wardrobes, gifts for family members, paint colours etc. Gheeze, give me a break, I am useless at making decisions!
- Rob and I now have matching his and hers onesies (his being a skeleton design and mine being pink polka dots!) Cozy time!
- Finally, I think my baking mojo is back! I am going to attempt some mince pies tomorrow or Thursday. That’s about as festive as I will get!
- I would love to attend a Clandestine cake club, but there is not one in my area. Should I be brave and start one up for Maidstone? I will point out here that I have, umm, questionable organisational skills. See above, I struggle organising Xmas gifts in time for Xmas!
- Bah humbug.
- Gah, found another well written blog from a young upstart!