Inspired by Laura’s post here, I thought I would have a go and share 10 things about me with my readers.
If anyone reads my blog closely enough, they might have noticed that I did previously publish this post a few days ago. I put a load of waffle in the introduction about how I don’t want my blog to be too personal then wrote a few too personal details in the post!
So here is take two, a much less opinionated and more lighthearted version of 10 random things about me.
1. Back in the eighties when most kids were listening to Kylie and Jason, I was listening to Fleetwood Mac. Blame it on my parents who played the Tango In The Night album all the time! I have always been odd.
2. I cannot decide if this stuff is the best thing ever or the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. I bought some to make some whoopie pies with, but have been eating it by the spoonful from the jar. It tastes like the inside of tea cakes.
3. Twelve year old me would be proud of me, in that 20 years later I am still wearing DM’s.
4. I wish I was better at photography, but I am too lazy to re-learn the techniques.
5. Rob and I used to own two rescue pet chinchilla’s called Zack and Miri. We named them.
6. I am a tomboy. I don’t wear dresses or skirts if I can help it.
7. I am a Queens Park Rangers fan.
8. I have a potty mouth.
9. I hate gardening but still daydream about having a vegetable patch.
10. I really, REALLY want to visit Iceland. I would also love to go to this festival but its a tad out of my budget right now. One day maybe.